Hospitals Facilities Management
Serco is committed to enabling our chosen partners in the Healthcare arena to achieve their clinical goals through transformational development and integration of non clinical support services, through Hospitals Integrated Facilities Management services.
Serco is engaged with healthcare clients throughout the UK, supporting them in their clinical aspirations.
Serco currently provide Hospital Facilities Management services at the following hospitals:
- Forth Valley Royal Hospital, Larbert, Stirlingshire
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich
- Derriford Hospital, Plymouth
- Wishaw General Hospital, North Lanarkshire
As a service company, Serco is the only organisation operating within the healthcare environment, able to self deliver such a diverse range of services, exposing us to opportunities for end to end process improvements, process integration and transform people led service delivery. With a core strength residing in service delivery and change management, Serco have combined this with a local healthcare knowledge, and a technical expertise in the following areas:
- Hard Services including; building fabric, mechanical and electrical maintenance, lifecycle management, capital works, and energy and carbon management
- Soft Service including; catering, cleaning, housekeeping, porterage, security and car parking, reception, switchboard, linen and laundry, waste management, administration, helpdesk and pest control
- Information Communication Technology and Business Process Outsourcing including; payroll, procure to pay, IT strategy and support, desk side support
The Serco solution recognises the individual needs of clients and their patients and provides the flexibility to bespoke service solutions to fit their needs, at Serco, we believe one size does not fit all.
The Serco solution draws on the most innovative technological solutions. Our Realtime Facilities Management programme, drives efficiency and ultimately cost reduction for clients, ensuring that not only their services deliver value for money, but that their solution provides a safe, social and clinical environment for staff, patients and visitors, and is an integral part in supporting progressive patient care.
The Innovative Technological Solutions at Forth Valley Royal Hospital were featured in BBC Reporting Scotland in August 2010. To view the footage, please click here
For queries regarding our Health Integrated Services Business, please contact:
Strategic Development Director, Serco Health