Serco provide critical support services to defence organisations, operating both in-country and embedded within deployed forces around the world. We have deep expertise operating across all military settings, including space, marine, land, and air.
We maximise the resources of defence organisations by delivering lower-cost, higher-quality support services to military command and personnel around the globe.
Our highly-qualified, specialist teams, who are recruited from military backgrounds, understand the unique demands of the organisations they serve so that they are able to work hand-in-hand with service personnel wherever they are needed.
Operational excellence and dependable on-time delivery means we can guarantee military assets are always mission-ready.Read more
Defence in Asia Pacific
In Asia Pacific, we are a specialist defence supplier, systems integrator, and complex project management provider, and have been delivering performance managed contracts continuously here since 1997.
We deliver the following to the defence, paramilitary, and national security markets: engineering and logistics support; lifecycle asset management from design to acquisition, through-life operations, maintenance, repairs and decommissioning; complex weapon system and biomedical equipment maintenance; maritime fleet operations; offshore and inshore operations; integrated base and FM; and training and simulation services.
We create effective, integrated solutions to meet complex challenges.
- We are one of Australia’s largest maritime service operators, providing commercial crews to operate Navy support vessels and meet the needs of the Australian Navy.
- We have 1,000 Royal Australian Navy and Australian Border Force maritime assets under our management.
- We have designed, built, introduced into service, and operated 110 small boats and 15 capital vessels.
- We manage, operate, and maintain over 600 vessels, serving commercial, defence, and government agency customers.
- We provide logistics and base support services to the Australian Defence Force throughout the Middle East.
- We have operated the Australian Defence Force Medical and Dental Supply Chain service for over a decade, supporting all major Australian Defence Force hospitals, larger area health facilities, Royal Australian Navy ships and approximately 450 other customers, plus international Defence Force military operations.
- We manage 30,000 items of medical and dental equipment across 100 Australian Defence sites.
- We provide fully accredited training to Royal Australian Navy personnel, delivering courses that support the attainment of nationally recognised qualifications.