Trusted to deliver critical support services and operate sensitive facilities by military organisations around the world, we have deep expertise in delivering lower-cost, higher quality defence services.
Supporting defence forces to support the nation
Serco provides critical support services to the Australian Defence Force, operating both in-country and embedded within deployed forces around the world, with a proven track record for delivering services across the most demanding, complex and sensitive solutions for the Commonwealth.
We maximise the utility and resource allocation of Defence organisations by delivering lower-cost, higher-quality support services across the full spectrum of military tasks.
Our highly qualified, specialist teams understand the unique and varied demands of the organisations they serve so that they are able to work hand-in-hand with service personnel wherever they are needed.
Operational excellence and dependable on-time delivery means we can guarantee Defence assets are always mission-ready.
Defence in Asia Pacific
In Asia Pacific, we are a specialist defence supplier, service integrator, and complex project management provider, and have been delivering performance managed contracts continuously here since 1997.
- We are one of Australia’s largest maritime service operators, providing commercial crews to operate Navy support vessels in support of the Royal Australian Navy.
- We manage support ships for the Royal Australian Navy, operating and maintaining more than 800 maritime support vessels and assets.
- We are the Prime Contractor for the Design, Build, Operation and Maintenance (DBOM) of Australia's new Antarctic Supply and Research Vessel, the RSV Nuyina.
- We have provided logistics and base support for Australian Defence Force personnel and deployed assets in the Middle East since 2011.
- We have supported the Royal Australian Navy's Typhoon, Mini Typhoon and Toplite Close Range Weapon System capability since 2006.
- We maintain more than 30,000 items of medical and dental equipment each year to support over 100 Australian Defence sites.
- We provide fully accredited training to Royal Australian Navy personnel, delivering courses that support the attainment of nationally recognised qualifications.
- We have fitted out 80,000 personnel in combat and non-combat uniforms from 28 stores.
More information on our services
Contact the public service experts
Contact us for further information on Serco’s Defence services: