A career that will take you places
We deliver clinical care to Australian Defence Force personnel.
Working across 58 locations in Australia (and Butterworth in Malaysia), we employ in excess of 1600 healthcare professionals and support staff across 45 craft groups – from medical officers to nurses, from physiotherapists to psychologists, from pharmacists to health clerks.
Our dedicated multidisciplinary team does important work that matters, supporting Australia’s Defence Force serving personnel to ensure they receive the best possible treatment.
Be part of something bigger
Permanent, part-time and casual roles across 58 locations in Australia are available. If you are keen to be part of something bigger, join our team.
Serco, in addition to a competitive salary and benefits, will offer you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
Meaningful work, supporting the ADF
You will do interesting work that matters:
- Build a fulfilling career and do work that you enjoy
- Deliver essential services that improve people’s lives
- Have a say in how we can do things better and make your mark.
A world of opportunity
Our diverse and global operations offer you incredible opportunities to learn and expand your career:
- A role that matches your area of expertise
- Broaden your experience and learn from expert colleagues
- Apply your skills in new ways and even in another part of the world.
Be part of a motivated team who will encourage you and help you to succeed.
- Receive the support and the resources to do your best work
- Work in a team environment with colleagues who support each other
- Be part of a company committed to living its values every day.
As a member of the Serco team, you will benefit from a great range of career support programs, wellbeing packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners.
Serco has also partnered with specialist workplace benefits provider, Maxxia, the largest provider of salary packaging across Australia. Subject to eligibility, our employees can salary package benefits such as -
- work related expenses including laptops, tablets & mobile phones
- work related subscriptions & self-education
- disability or income protection insurance
- financial advice fees
- Remote Area Benefits (employees living in remote locations)
- Bus Travel Benefits (applicable in South East QLD)
- professional memberships
- airport lounge memberships
- investment loan interest repayments
- Novated Leasing for new and used vehicles
Our referral program
Do you know civilian health professionals and support staff interested in working with ADF Health Services? Each successful referral will attract a $500 Prezzee Gift Card, payable upon the successful completion of the probationary period. If you would like to refer a friend, please contact our Talent Team on 1800 115 536 or email [email protected].