A world of opportunities
At Serco, not only is the nature of our work we do important, everyone has a role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex services. Our diverse and global operations offer you incredible opportunities to learn and grow.
Meaningful and vital work
The nature of our business means you will do interesting work that matters.
1. Deliver essential services that make a real difference to society.
2. Make your mark: take the lead and have your say in how we can do things better.
3. Be part of our journey to shape the future of public service.
A world of opportunities
Our diverse and global operations offer unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop.
1. Build a fulfilling career doing work aligned to your strengths and interests.
2. Broaden your experience, learn from expert colleagues and share your knowledge.
3. Apply your skills in different ways and even different parts of the world.
We are a motivated team who will encourage you and help you to succeed.
1. Get the support and the resources to do your job to the best of your ability.
2. Work in a team environment with colleagues who care and support each other.
3. Be part of a company committed to living its values in action.
Our people stories
Fit for life
Come hell or high water
Serco life savers
The Serco People Fund
Out of this world
There's no one else like Serco
Empathy, wisdom, people first
Loving my career
Running a tight ship
Pioneering flexible working
Making an impact
We closely monitor our performance across our career and development agenda to ensure we are making an impact where it matters.
We report this data to our PLC Board via our Corporate Responsibility Committee to ensure they have oversight and input.
Some key highlights from 2021-22 include:
Explore career opportunities
Can you help us make a difference every day?
Everyone at Serco is a valuable and important member of our team. We all do meaningful and vital work that matters. We are looking for great people who share our values and sense of purpose, and are:
committed to putting our customers and the public first;
energised by new ideas and finding solutions to problems;
driven to make a difference, take responsibility and deliver results;
good at working with others, respecting individual differences and prioritising the team;
confident and comfortable with change and challenges;
ready and willing to take responsibility for their own personal impact and development; and
proud of who we are and what we do.