- Together with our providers we have supported people experiencing long-term unemployment into over 45,000 jobs through the Work Programme.
- For the Work Programme, we have retained the highest possible Merlin rating of ‘Excellent’; a Department for Work and Pensions assessment on supply chain management, and consider this a strong endorsement of our values-led approach. Additionally, we also maintained ‘Strong Assurance’ accreditation by the Provider Assurance Team (PAT) on the robustness of our internal controls.
- Over 50% of our Work Programme providers are SMEs and, 50% of our ELR providers are from the voluntary sector.
- As a forward-thinking training provider we have recently led a group of employers and universities to develop the first degree-level apprenticeship in management and two new apprenticeships for Team Leaders and Operational Managers.
- 500 people have achieved an accredited qualification through ELR.
Serco’s latest Impact Report is available here.