Serco is the one of the largest non-government provider of air navigation services in the world, delivering air traffic control for the Canadian Armed Forces, regional airports across North America, as well as the largest commercial air hub on the globe. We deliver on the three disciplines of tower operations, approach control, and en-route centers.
Serco enables our customers to develop a world class team of air traffic controllers and continually update their skills to keep up with the latest technologies and international standards. We consistently exceed critical metrics including capacity growth, runway throughput, safety, program delivery, and people development.
Our capability is extensive and includes air traffic control, air traffic engineering, safety, training and simulation, aircraft maintenance and refueling, ramp services, security, strategic planning and program management, meteorological services, IT services and aeronautical information management, and communication, navigation, fire training and provision, and surveillance/air traffic management (CNS/ATM).
Serco is also developing capacity in next generation remote tower technology for deployment in smaller and more remote landing fields.
- We are the only private company to provide military Air Traffic Control in Canada. We have provide air traffic control, air information services, and ground electronic services to support NATO Flying Training in Canada (NFTC) at 15 Wing Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- We provide air traffic control and radar maintenance as part of our comprehensive base support for 5 Wing Goose Bay as a NORAD forward-operating location.
- We provide air traffic control, safety and program management services to the FAA at 58 air traffic control towers across the United States
- We provide a range of critical air navigation services for Dubai International Airport, serving 70 million passengers annually and over 125 international airlines.
- We designed and commissioned a state-ofthe-art 360-degree air traffic control simulation tower that has won international recognition.
- We survey 500,000 square miles of UK airspace 24/7 and are one of the world’s largest independent air navigation services provider (ANSP).
- We have transitioned the UK military ATC to contractor operation and our approach has been deemed “best practice” by a recent audit.