For more than 10 years, Serco has been committed to supporting and improving the employment sector
Serco is passionate about working with Service Delivery Partners and integrating local services to enable customers, and job seekers to access the most effective blend of personalized support to find lasting, meaningful employment. The current economic climate means that the employment, skills, and training services we deliver are more vital than ever before.
Our delivery in Ontario
Serco, leading a consortium with Deloitte Canada and Thrive Career Wellness, is pleased to introduce EmployNext, a locally responsive, outcomes-based employment services program for jobseekers and employers across the Kingston-Pembroke region of Ontario, Canada.
EmployNext falls within the Government of Ontario’s vision to enhance and integrate the province's employment services programs, overseen by the Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development. The program’s primary focus is to empower job seekers across the entire spectrum of employment readiness by providing them with upskilling and job matching opportunities to achieve meaningful long-term careers.
On October 1st, 2023, EmployNext began amplifying its presence in the Kingston-Pembroke Catchment Area, working hand in hand with the local community and key partners. The goal is to build upon the existing employment services delivery network and enhance employment outcomes for both job seekers and employers in the region. We are committed to achieving this by representing our extensive network of partners, service providers, cutting-edge technology, and services as one unified and seamless experience to facilitate employment opportunities that lead to personal growth, community development, and lasting success.
In the coming months, EmployNext will provide job seekers and employers in the Kingston-Pembroke catchment area with:
- A People-First Approach: We prioritize the well-being and success of individuals and communities above all else. Our services are designed with people’s needs and aspirations in mind.
- Availability to All: EmployNext is accessible to everyone, regardless of their background or circumstances. We provide equal opportunities for all jobseekers and employers.
- Ease of Use: Our program is committed to simplifying the employment process. We offer intuitive, user-friendly suite of self-serve tools and resources that make navigating the job market straightforward.
- Credibility and Trust: EmployNext is a service you can rely on. We build trust through transparency, reliability, and delivering on our promises.
- Community Immersion: We are deeply embedded in the communities we serve. EmployNext actively engages with local organizations, partners, and stakeholders to ensure our services meet the unique needs of each community.
- Continuity: EmployNext provides ongoing support to individuals and employers. We don’t just connect people with jobs; we foster long-lasting career success.
EmployNext is more than just a program; it’s a commitment to transformation. With EmployNext, the future of employment services in the Kingston-Pembroke region is brighter than ever. The community can expect a more accessible, efficient, and effective system that empowers job seekers and benefits the local economy. Together with our partners and the community, we look forward to making a meaningful impact. This initiative is supported through labour market transfer agreements between the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
For more information about EmployNext, please visit www.employnext.ca.
Our Delivery Around the World
For more than a decade, Serco has been working side-by-side with our valued delivery partners to combine our strengths as an integrator with the knowledge and expertise of local providers, stakeholders, and research partners. Serco and our provider network collaborate with a range of stakeholders, such as local municipalities, and local community organizations to identify eligible individuals. Working closely with our excellent research partners we continually improve and evolve our services.
Our own expertise is underpinned by a depth and breadth of service delivery – including health, education and skills, business support, family-related services, offender management and local government. Learn about employment services Serco offers in the U.K. (https://www.serco.com/uk/sector-expertise/citizen-services/employment-skills-training-enterprise-support)