NAVSEA SEAPORT Multiple Award Contract
Description of Services:
The overarching requirements for SEAPORT are aimed at providing engineering, technical, and programmatic support services for the Warfare Centers.
The twelve core Product Areas are:
- Force Level Warfare Systems
- Ships and Ships Systems
- Surface Ship Combat Systems
- Littoral Warfare Systems
- Strategic Weapons Systems
- Undersea Warfare (USW) Command and Control Systems
- Undersea Warfare (USW) Weapons and Vehicles
- Undersea Warfare (USW) Ranges, Analysis, and Assessment
- Undersea Warfare (USW) Fleet Material Readiness
- Homeland Security and Force Protection
- Surface Warfare Logistics and Maintenance
Core equities within the product areas cover the range of technical skills over the entire life cycle of a warfighting capability including:
- Research, technology development, concept exploration, design and demonstration required to introduce transformational technologies into new or existing surface, undersea and strategic warfighting capabilities.
- Prototyping and fabrication
- Test and evaluation
- Certification, deployment, life cycle sustainment, operation and maintenance
- Improvement, modernization, and overhaul
- Demilitarization and disposal
Additionally, services provided under this contract may include new product areas, programs, or missions assigned to these activities during the life of the contract.