- Multiformat Learning Technologies: Serco builds virtual learning environments for our programs so that we can use a variety of learning technologies and approaches to reach a digitally connected and dispersed population. Learning approaches include blending traditional classroom training, distance learning, electronic performance support tools, job aids, and mobile applications that support the learner inside and outside the classroom.
- Expertise in KMS/LMS: Our Serco learning experts carry vast experience in the implementation and maintenance of various Knowledge Management Systems (KMS) and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Innovative Live, Virtual and Web-based Learning: At Serco, our team provides expertise in the design, development and delivery of collaborative, experiential learning through Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI), games and simulations delivered via mobile technology, Web-based training, and virtual environments.
- Masters of 508, SCORM, and xAPI: At Serco we have a deep understanding for learning standards and have developed hundreds of Section 508 and SCORM/xAPI-conformant interactive courses and learning assets accessible on multiple platforms for distribution using various delivery methods, including mobile devices.
- Mobile Applications: Our team develops IMI mobile application tools and games to reinforce classroom training and provide continuous and “in-the-field” performance support for our clients.