What Serco can offer you
Serco is a FTSE 250 company with over 400 sites and 30,000 people in the UK alone. And whilst not everyone has heard of us, the services we provide touch the lives of millions of people every year - from the people who use the train and ferry services we run, to the hospitals we support, the prisons we run, to our network of leisure centre contracts, and the household bins we empty.
Meaningful & Vital Work
A World of Opportunity
Industry Accreditation & Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Our business thrives because of our diverse and talented workforce. We aspire to be an employer with whom all colleagues have – and know they have – the opportunity to grow and succeed if they share our values and have the passion and determination to make a difference every day.
Rewards and Benefits
Our success is a reflection of our people and that is why it’s important that we reward you, to say thank you for the dedication to Serco. One of the ways we do this is by providing a wide range of core and voluntary employee benefits. Along with a competitive salary, you’ll be entitled to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Some of our more senior positions have an enhanced benefits package which includes company bonus, company car and healthcare.
Your physical, mental and social wellbeing is important and together, we have a joint responsibility for health and wellbeing at work. At the same time, we value your diversity and individuality and want to support your life choices further rewarding you for your commitment to Serco. This includes our:
- Occupational Health and Wellbeing service, helping us provide a safe and healthy work environment for you;
- Employee Assistance Programme, providing advice, information, services and training to help and support you deal with events and issues in your work and personal life;
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle to work Scheme
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme providing you with the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional annual leave through salary sacrifice
- Fantastic travel, shopping, dining and entertainment savings and discounts; 25% discounted membership at Serco-operated leisure centres;
- Payroll giving scheme and volunteering policy, enabling you to support the causes most important to you;
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, including our employee support networks for women, BAME, LGBT+ and disability;
- Workplace contributory pension scheme operated through salary sacrifice, enabling you to get ahead in planning and saving for your future; and
- Employer funded life assurance scheme