HMP Lowdham Grange
Old Epperstone Road
We have found that some Satalite Navigation systems sometimes struggle to find us, should this be the case please try the following postcode NG14 7BZ.
The prison is located about 9 miles northeast of Nottingham city centre on the A6097 Doncaster to Leicester Road, about 2 miles north of Lowdham village. It is signposted off the A6097. We have a large visitors car park with disabled parking located adjacent to the Visitors Centre.
HMP Lowdham Grange map
Travelling by car from the M1
- exit at junction 26 onto the A610 to Nottingham/Bulwell/Stapleford
- turn left on to the B6004 Stockhill Lane
- continue to follow the B6004 down Mill Street and Soutwark Street
- slight left onto A60 Mansfield Road
- at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A614 Ollerton Road
- turn right onto the B6386 Oxton Road
- at Nottingham Road take the 3rd exit onto A6097 Oxton Bypass
- follow the signs to Lowdham Grange
Travelling by bus
A bus visit to Lowdam is equally straightforward. Take the 101/201 from Nottingham Victoria Centre to Magna Carta public house in Lowdham village. From there a taxi to the prison will cost about £6 to £8.
Travelling by rail
Trains also make a connection for visitors to Lowdham, although they are less frequent. Take the main line to Nottingham and then catch the local rail service between Nottingham and Lowdham village. From there a taxi to the prison will cost about £6 to £8.
Taxi to Lowdham Grange from Nottingham costs around about £30. There are many taxi services but one you might call are Alert Cars on 0115 9400 400.