Serco provides onsite, dedicated fleet management solutions for utilities, government organizations, and commercial customers looking to reduce costs and improve both operational performance and asset utilization.
As experts in fleet management, we provide custom solutions to help our customers increase their fleet availability, extend unit lifecycles, and improve critical safety and performance metrics. Our business process expertise and advanced information systems provide the visibility required to optimize maintenance and inspections, increase fleet uptime, and provide for effective capital planning.
Our vehicle expertise ranges from passenger vehicles to heavy-duty industrial equipment, and electric and alternative fuel programs. Serco’s fleet management experts serve in leadership roles within leading professional bodies including the National Association of Fleet Administration (NAFA) and the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE.)
Our people are united by a common commitment to service excellence, from data analysts and business process experts to the shop operations and parts warehouse team, your program will be managed by the best in the industry.
Our fleet management capability is extensive, from fleet management information systems (MIS) implementation and operation to service operations center design and management, from Blue Seal certified service shop and mobile service trucks to onboard diagnostics telematics, from vehicle specification, acquisition and financing strategies to automatic vehicle location and onboard diagnostics.
Serco’s customers also benefit from the economies of scale that come with our large-scale purchasing power that is administered via a centralized Service Operations Center (SOC). Our SOC provides 24/7/365 support to keep your fleet on the road and continuously monitor agreed upon service metrics to make sure that the KPIs we commit to are met or exceeded.
Key Features of Serco’s Program
- Dedicated onsite personnel providing preventive & regulatory inspections, as well as predictive & repair services
- Centralized service operations center (SOC) provides 24/7/365 workflow optimization, road call dispatching and parts & vendor management
- Data collection & robust cost reduction analysis through fleet management information systems (FMIS) management using existing and proprietary systems
- Implementing innovative technologies in maintenance to drive efficiencies
- Data driven processes and procedures
- Extensive mobile services
- Expertise in maintaining emerging technologies such as all electric vehicles and hybrids