Welcome to Serco.com. Please review the region selection dropdown just below to get the most relevant content to your region.

Shareholder Information

This section has been designed with all shareholders in mind, but particularly private shareholders.

The information available covers: AGM Information and questions we're most frequently asked by private shareholders including services for dealing in Serco shares, dividend information, and contact information for Equiniti, our registrars.

The links below will allow you to view the Poll Results and Notice of meetings, select 'Read more' to see previous years information.

AGM Information - 2021

The 2021 Annual General Meeting (‘AGM’) was held on Wednesday 21 April 2021 at 2.00pm at Enterprise House, 11 Bartley Way, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9XB.

At the time of the AGM, indoor public meetings were prohibited under national lockdown restrictions and the meeting took place as a closed meeting. All resolutions as set out in the Notice of Annual General Meeting were duly passed and the results can be downloaded below.

Read more

Frequently Asked Questions

Listed below are the questions we are most frequently asked by private shareholders. Select the question to see the answer:

Who are your Registrars?

Our registrars are: 

Aspect House
Spencer Road
West Sussex BN99 6DA

Lines are open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday

T: 0371 384 2932
+44 (0)121 415 7047 from outside UK

Are there any share-dealing providers that Serco recommend?

Serco does not endorse any one service for the buying and selling of its shares. However, arrangements have been made with the following independent share-dealing provider to offer all shareholders competitive charges.

Alternatively, if shareholders hold a share certificate they can also use any bank, building society or stockbroker offering share dealing facilities. Shareholders in any doubt about buying or selling their shares should seek professional financial advice.


We have arranged a telephone sharedealing service with Stocktrade for purchases/sales of Serco Group plc shares. You should call +44 (0) 131 240 0414 between 8.00am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday and quote ‘Serco dial and deal service’. Commission is charged at 1%, subject to a minimum charge of £25.00. This service is not available to US residents.

Please note that UK share purchases will be subject to 0.5% stamp duty.

Donating shares to charity

Shareholders who only have a small number of shares whose value makes it uneconomic to sell them may wish to consider donating them to charity through ShareGift, the independent charity share donation scheme (registered charity no. 1052686). Further information may be obtained from Sharegift on 020 7930 3737, www.sharegift.org

Does Serco authorise any third party brokers to give investment advice?

Serco Group plc does not authorise third parties to contact shareholders by any method regarding the sale or purchase of its shares, or to give unsolicited personal investment advice.

Please be very wary about any unsolicited contact about your investments.

If any Serco shareholder is contacted by a third party, we would advise you to check with the Financial Services Authority (FSA).

What do I need to do if I move home?

If you move home you will need to inform our registrars of your new address. If you are registered with Shareview (www.shareview.co.uk) you can tell them your new address by logging into your Portfolio. You will need:

  • shareholder's full name and current registered address
  • shareholder reference number

You will find both of these on a share certificate, recent dividend voucher or any of our other correspondence.

Alternatively, you can complete a change of address form which can be found at www.shareview.co.uk  under ‘Managing your shares’ > ‘Help and guides'. Once you have completed and signed the form, please return it to Equiniti by post.

What do I need to do if I change my name?

If you change your name, please write to our registrars with details of your new name and previous name. You should attach a copy of your marriage certificate or your change of name deed together with your share certificate(s) and any unpaid dividend cheques in your old name. The registrars will then reissue them. If you have also changed your address, see 'What do I need to do if I move home?'. 

How do I report the death of a registered holder?

If you are administering an estate, you may need to transfer the shares into the names of the beneficiaries or sell the holding.

The first step is to write to our registrar at:

Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN99 6DA

They will then place a temporary marker on the register to ensure that wherever possible, they do not issue further dividend payments in the shareholder's name. They will also send you the forms that you will need to complete.

Please contact our registrars in writing or by phone so they can guide you through the process. 

How do I transfer my shares to a friend or relation?

If you want to give or sell your shares to someone you know, you can transfer your holding using a 'stock transfer form'. This form can be downloaded from our Registrar's website www.shareview.co.uk  under 'Managing your shares’ > ’Help and guides'.

Once you have completed and signed the form, please return it to Equiniti by post.

My share certificate has been lost/stolen - how do I get a replacement?

If you have lost your share certificate you will need to inform our registrars as soon as possible. This can be done by telephone or in writing. Equiniti will then be able to guide you through the process of obtaining a duplicate certificate. Depending on the value of the shares represented by the share certificate, a fee may be payable.