Maintaining safe, healthy environments to enhance learning Education
Our Education portfolio spans public and private schools, early learning centres, TAFES and universities in every state across Australia.
Our experienced local teams understand the diverse needs of education providers, and work with our clients to deliver a seamless service tailored to the needs of your staff and students.
Through our NSW Whole of Government Maintenance contract and Whole of Government Cleaning contract we support 450 primary and secondary schools, and 23 TAFE campuses by providing a clean, safe learning environment for students and staff and the effective lifecycle management of over 147,000 assets.
We also partner with the Victorian Department of Education to provide cleaning and other FM services in 74 primary and secondary schools and 10 Polytechnic campuses.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we supported early learning centres, schools, TAFES and universities to remain open by continuing to provide a safe environment for students and teachers, delivering additional enhanced cleans and more frequent touch-point cleaning.
Our management systems
To manage this complex workload, we operate a 24/7 call centre manned by staff trained to coordinate and schedule reactive works using our clients’ preferred systems.
Our mature management systems, proven technology and network of accredited subcontractors ensure:
- robust safety and processes, underpinned by our accredited systems
- maintenance schedules are carefully planned and thoroughly executed
- technical expertise is delivered by our subject matter experts
- continual process improvement, such as paperless interactions with subcontractors
- transparency, competitive pricing, and timely delivery of projects
- process flexibility to meet changing requirements.