Serco delivers vital healthcare support services around the world – from the design and implementation of optimum patient experiences to the operational management of non-clinical services in hospitals. Our experience reaches across acute, community, primary and private healthcare settings.
Our passion for care is enriched by our drive and capacity to innovate, and our unrivalled international expertise which delivers service quality, improves patient outcomes and reduces costs.
Through operational excellence and continuous improvement, we maintain a safe environment that allows clinicians to focus on the treatment and delivery of excellent clinical outcomes for their patients.Read more
Healthcare in the Middle East
Serco is trusted to manage vital healthcare services in the Middle East. We are able to bring to bear our regional and global experience within healthcare, as well as draw on our broader cross-sector expertise in facilities management, service design, effective cleaning regimes, asset availability and utilisation, and digital automation.
We are the only outsourced facilities management provider to have mobilised a mega-hospital project in the GCC region. These projects are complex, with challenging multi-stakeholder environments. We excel at assisting all parties in foreseeing challenges before they arise, mitigating risk and developing pragmatic solutions.
We are also the only facilities management provider in the region with experience in the delivery of clinical services, which provides Serco with a unique insight into health provider needs and the impact facilities management and support services have on patient satisfaction.
Our contracts include delivering facility management services to Cleveland Clinic and Healthpoint Hospitals in Abu Dhabi, as well as a range of private medical facilities in Saudi Arabia.
- We have operated in the Middle East since 1947, starting with air traffic control, but have since expanded to deliver award-winning services to leading healthcare providers.
- We currently provide facilities management to 10 hospitals in the region, employing a workforce of over 2,000 people.
- We deliver services to 1,250 patient beds in the region and over 10,000 globally.
- Global best practice underpins/guides our service design (HTM, HBN, BICSc, NHS guidelines 2007, LEED, JCI, NFPA, BSI PAS 2014, ISO).
- We assist customers in achieving accreditations and licensing (JCI, HAAD and LEED certification).
- We are proud to have won the internationally recognised Cleveland Clinic Caregiver Award.