With set shifts and no evening work, working as an LGV driver at Serco gives you a great work/life balance - along with the satisfaction of supporting your local community.Apply now
Here at Serco we provide waste, street cleansing, and recycling collection services to 20 separate local authority customers, collecting rubbish from 2.5 million people, which includes over 285 million tonnes of recyclable waste every year. Our teams ensure that the streets, homes, and businesses of local communities are kept clean, safe and tidy.
And at the heart of our service are our LGV Drivers.
We know that working in environmental services is not the most glamorous of jobs - but if you’re ready to set aside the long distances, the paperwork, motorway traffic, and unsocial hours of other driving jobs, then you could yourself a home amongst our friendly and fun crews.
What we can offer you
Work / life balance
Meaningful and vital work
A world of opportunities
- Up to 6% contributory pension scheme
- Serco discounts which include cinema, merlin entertainment and online shopping discounts, cycle to work scheme and discounts on mobile phone plans and leisure centre memberships.
- Group Life Assurance, with a lump sum payment of at least one times your annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa Anytime Healthline - All UK employees can speak directly to qualified nurses 24/7 for health advice for you and your family.
- Simply Health Cash plan – providing an employee funded Health Cash Plan benefit